Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Kiwisport reflection πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Kiwisport reflection - Football 

Hello everyone me and my friends were doing our football lesson/ kiwisport lesson. First of all we went in a circle and we started doing jogging on the spot which was surprising called chopping on the spot. After that we had to go and play passes and catches.

First we had to even out the teams and put our finger on the lace of the ball and pass it to the other person. But then it started raining and then we had to go inside. After it stopped raining we went and played a game outside.

What I found challenging  about this was trying to pass the ball to everyone while we were being stressed by everyone blocking and running around us. What I enjoyed about this was getting to have a run. I think my next learning steps is learning the moves to this game.
Image result for football clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment