Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Tai chi Reflection


TAI CHI
REFlECTION
Hello everyone I have been going to Tai chi lessons again.
I didn't encounter any problems at tai chi today it was all just
nice, calm and quiet. I felt really happy about kiwisport today
because it was really cool doing the different kinds of moves
with all of my friends :).
Such as the crane stance, tiger pushes mountain and all sorts of cool moves. I also really loved the game that we played about accuracy which I kept on not catching the frisbee. I really didn't like how I kept on not catching the ball and missing it. This weeks lesson got me to learn that the power word was accuracy. I think that something I could work on is encouraging myself to put more effort in doing the stances and I think I liked the way I did them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment