Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

The Argumentation

Argumentation

WALT: State our opinion in a positive but honest way

Hello everyone me and my class have been doing an augmentation with our visitor named Ms. Treena. She was talking about how we have voices and how she should use our voices to state our opinions. She also talked about the pests in our world and how they are all helping our population crumble down. These pests/Predators are known as cats, stoats, feral rabbits, possums, hedgehogs and rats/mice.

One thing I found challenging about this was trying to keep my opinion positive but still disagree and give my honest feelings. One thing I enjoyed was having to express myself and tell my perspective on how I feel.

She gave us some instructions on how we should state our comment or opinion
1.  Remember that people from the public/Anyone is going to be reading your comment
2. Make sure that your ready to reply when people give their opinions about your opinion

Image result for Pests     Image result for argumentation

No comments:

Post a Comment