Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths

Maths
Image result for Maths

WALT: Complete our maths tasks
Success criteria: 

  • Stay on task (Maths)
  • If your not sure ask a friend or the teacher for help
  • Double check your awnsers

Hello everyone I was doing maths with my friend Leilani and we have been working on 4 questions. These questions were hard at first but then when I went and asked my teach Ms Komor about these questions I started to get a better understanding on what I should do when it comes to tough and hard questions like these ones.
Image result for Maths


What I found challenging about this was trying to explain to miss what I don't understand about this question and what I needed help with. What I enjoyed about this was how me and my friend Leilani were helping each other with these maths questions. I think my next learning step is trying to read the question more carefully so I won't have to ask the teacher for help.
Image result for Maths decimals

No comments:

Post a Comment