Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

2K18 year Recap

2018 Recap 


If I could describe this year with 3 words it would be. Positive, Learning and Memorable. I chose the word positive, because we've had lots of positive vibes funny moments and lots of cool trips. I chose the word learning for all the things that we learnt, and I chose Memorable because of all the memories we made together. One thing I achieved was coming first 3 times in athletics, on the Relays. I was proud of this because I don't really come first when I usually join athletics. I discovered that I can actually do more when I put my mind into it, (Growth Mindset). Some new skills I learnt were confidence, participation and friendliness.

5 People I enjoyed spending time with hmmmm.... One person is Perenara because when I always speak with him he would always show empathy and be honest with how he feels about my opinion. Another person is Fa'afiu because she's just a nice person in general (most of the time). The third person I liked hanging with was Fe'ao because no matter how he feels, he would always be nice and honest to me. Someone else I liked hanging out with this year was Leilani because shes so funny and lit. The final person I really liked hanging out with was Aletheia, I would spend most of my time with her and most of the time after school with her.

One Positive impact was being with my friends Image result for 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment