Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Player soccer


Playing Soccer!!!
Hi everyone me and my friends Aletheia, Akih, Alone and monita have been playing soccer with these other people. I got 3 goals and my friends Akih and Alone were being goalie. My friend aletheia was mostly watching but she usually came at the right time. While we were playing one person was about to have a goal then Monita came and she kicked it right back to them. We had a lot of fun.

What I found challenging about this was when the other team had many people and our team only had 7 people inside it. But what I enjoyed was all of the people I could play against. But I think next time I could pass the ball to my friends so they have a try and gain more experience to get better and better.

But I really enjoyed it.

(I am learning to) IALT: Explain what I found challenging about this and what In enjoyed about this.
Image result for soccer

2 comments:

  1. Wow,
    Kensington you are really good at blogging and should keep blogging. I like the way you add more information into your reflection and make your reflection even more awesome.
    Well done Kensington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kensington,
    Great job on you blogging more than you have.I really like the way you have written down a reflection about us playing soccer for your readers to know information about us playing soccer
    Great job Kensington.

    ReplyDelete