Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

On the weekend

On The Weekends.
On the weekend march the 4th me and my family stayed and cleaned up the house. While our dad was going to church to bible study about jesus. while he was there me and the others stayed home and played games. On that day what I found challenging was staying with my little annoying brothers, while my mum was busy doing work. After that when my dad came back we went to sleep for church on sunday, we always go church every sunday.When woke up on 7.00 To go to church. When we got there I first one to get inside then my dad and my brother wesley went in. 10 minutes later my mum and my other 2 brothers came in and we started to pray. After all of that we went down to have some food.When it was 2.00 we went back home and Watched tv and did other things like unfinished work. Then after all of that we watched tv until maybe 12.00pm then slept the school holiday on monday teachers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment