Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Script

Script: Vector Whitewater Rafting.

Kensington:  Hi- Hello my name is kensington and I am here with Rosemary Helen and akih.

Rosemary, Helen and Akih: Said Hi

Akih :Today we are talking about what we did at Whitewater rafting on Friday 9th June 2017.

Rosemary : Now Helen will talk about what we did when we went.

Helen: First of all we went down to the dots to get ready to be splitted up into our groups.I was in miss Komors group's,I felt very excited to go, I couldn’t wait any longer.

Kensington: Then we went on to the bus to go to the Vector Whitewater park, there were lots of people singing in the bus I just stayed quiet staring out of the window, while I was talking to my friends that I was sitting with.   

Akih : The bus took 20- 30 minutes to get there.When we arrived at the Whitewater park  , My Hands Was shaking because I was really scared and also the water was so deep and , Mrs. Aireen said that don’t go near the water cause were gonna drown . We were early when we went to the White Water Rafting so the teacher decided to let us eat our Morning Tea. We sit on the bench and buy some food.

Rosemary: I took my money to buy a hot chocolate,it cost $4.50, I thought it was expensive but I still bought it,I eat my lunch and chat with Ms.Komor,then Ms.Aireen asked me to take some picture around the park,I took some photos with Ms.Aireen phone’s and when I finish Taking Photo I return it back.

Helen: For about 1 hour later we had to grab our bags and get ready to go for a tour around the Water Park and see what kind of activities we were going to do. When we were finished going around seeing what we were going to do we had to put our bags down and get ready for our team building games.

Kensington: First each group had to stand side to side and there had to be a space between each group, The first activity we had to do was link arms with each other and each group had to jump all the way to miss aireen and back. After we jumped I felt very tired and the next activity we need to carry a teammate all the way to miss aireen without them touching the ground.

Akih: Some people need to do the signature’s, While we had to listen to some instructions from a man named Josh. Josh was telling us to get ready to the boat and the steps we needed to do next is.

Rosemary: Next we had to wear the helmets,diving suits and life jackets,the man came and told us some things about the water safety and we are practicing the part in water,after this we will go on the boat.

Helen: When we were in our groups we were splitted up to go with each couch my group was with Coach Josh. We were going to go in the water to see how fast and how raft the water when we hop into the raft. What we had to do was to walk across the water and try to get to the other side.

Kensington: What I found challenging in the river cross was trying to keep steady while we were trying to cross the rough river

Akih: What I found challenging was trying to hold on and to not swim to the water, it was so challenging.

Rosemary: What I found challenging was swim across the river,because I : am very easy to get away by the water.


Helen: What I found challenging was trying to cross the raft water which nearly dragged me backwards.

Kensington: After we went into group's and went to our coach and went into the boats. It was really scary for me because the water was so deep. Now we are going to all say what we found challenging.

Akih : I found challenging was paddling the boat forward and back.It was so challenging.

Rosemary:The challenging I found is to row the paddle in backward,because the resistance from water is very hard.

Helen: What I found challenging was trying to sit on the raft probably and try not to fall out.

Kensington: What I found challenging was trying to hold onto my oar while we were in the boat.

Kensington: After we went into the rafts we had to stand onto a rock and jump in the water by posture like lying and swim all the way back.

Akih :What I found challenging was trying float the right way and breath.

Kensington: What I found challenging was trying to cross the whole river, especially the waterfall.

Rosemary:The challenge I found is that catch my breath when the waterfall,because I thought only have one waterfall,when I was coming to the second waterfall I really panic.

Helen: What I found challenging was trying to keep floating on top of the water.

Kensington: After all of that we went back to the meeting place and got changed clothes and  waited for the teachers to call out the roll, After the roll we walked back to the bus and went back to school.


Akih : I felt really tired After the trip

Rosemary :When I finish my lunch I felt very tired, so I just slept on the bus,but the boys that were singing were too loud so I couldn’t sleep.

All: Thank you for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment