Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

My Homework

Hello everyone I am here with my homework that my father has given me and it is about space and science vocabulary. What I found challenging about this was answering all the questions and it was really difficult because there were twenty of them. But what I enjoyed about this was there were different kind of unique questions to answer and a lot of complex words.

I think maybe next time I could be more specific about my questions or write why I think these are the answers to my questions. These questions are all about space and the solar system which I learnt last year in my old class room.

There is a link on the bottom, showing you my work and you could view how I edit my work.

MY HOMEWORK!!
  1. Particles, ice and glasses orbiting the sun - comets
  2. Imaginary line around which a planet spins - Axis
  3. Objects revolving around and reflecting light from the sun - Planets
  4. Objects that orbit planets - satellites
  5. Satellite that orbits earth - Moon
  6. A meteor that has fallen to earth - Meteorite
  7. Instrument for observing objects in earth - Telescope
  8. Path of one body in space around another - Orbit
  9. Travels around the sun 365 ¼ days - earths
  10. Group of stars that make a picture - constellation
  11. One who travels space - astronauts
  12. One complete path around the sun - revolution
  13. Grouping of billion of stars that form a system - Galaxy
  14. Turn on an axis - Rotate
  15. Study of the universe - astronomy
  16. Small planets with orbits between Mars and Jupiter - asteroids
  17. Force of attraction between objects - gravity
  18. Having to do with the sun - Solo
  19. The ringed planet - Saturn
  20. Gaseous layer surrounding a planet - Atmosphere

3 comments:

  1. WOW Kensington,
    That is a very long list of what you have to do for your homework that was given by your father.I think what you should work on more is writing down why your father made you do this much homework.Great job with blogging about you doing this much it is very amazed to see you do that much homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you aletheia for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome Kensington!

    ReplyDelete