Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My first Blog Reflection for Term 4 2018

My Holiday

In the holidays me and my family celebrated my birthday... We went to the restaurant called ghin ghas khan. This restaurant was the kind of restaurants where you do the buffets. A buffet is when we keep eating and eating food for like a certain amount of time. We were there for like 2 hours and then we went home and had a rest. I got some money from my cousin and I got some money. The next day I went to buy some things.


The second thing I did in the holidays was just staying home and watching tv sometimes I would go to my grandmas house and sometime I would go to my aunties house. I would just enjoy staying at home and doing my own things and eating, drinking and sleeping. Image result for Tv


I didn't do much blogging in the holidays, I was just watching my youtube videos, played games and did some other stuff.

I hope you enjoyed my so called holiday, Please leave a comment down below

No comments:

Post a Comment