Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Te Tuhi - Abstract art - Part 1 - blog reflection πŸ–Œ✒️πŸ–Œ

Abstract Art 

WALA:
The different types of technology we use for abstract art.
Image result for abstract art

Hello everyone yesterday me and my class have been talking about abstract art and what we need to do when we're doing it. I think that when your doing abstract art you grab lots of shapes, colours and different types of textures mixed together. Abstract art is known to have creativity. In Lesson 1 of abstract art I saw that abstract art is used to disguise an object by using shape, color and line to disguise it.
Related image

What I found challenging about this lesson was trying to find all the hidden objects in this drawing with a bottle, a wine cup and a tea cup. I wish I could show you but I don't have access to it. What I enjoyed about this lesson was looking at all the kind of ways to do abstract art and the different colours and shapes people use to create it.

Abstract art can be simple

Image result for simple abstract art

I think my next learning steps for this is to learn more about how abstract art is a really complex and creative genre of art. 

What I learnt

I learnt that abstract art is an art used to disguise an object in reality by using shapes, colours and lines. Abstract art does not rely on a specific sketch but mixes things to create an effect. 
Image result for abstract art


No comments:

Post a Comment