Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

W1# Arriving in new zealand

WALT: I am learning to write three facts I have learned about Maui and other stories I have heard about him

Hello everyone this is my first blog to participate in the summer learning journey and I will be blogging about the most famous man in maori mythology Maui - Now this story that I have just read right here is about Maui being underestimated by his other big brothers and him showing his talents to all of them. Now what I have found challenging about this was the fact that I haven't heard or read that much about Maui.

3 Facts I have learnt about Maui 

Now Maui sounds like a really strong, independent and noble man he is really strong and he is really known for being capable of beating his big brothers at mostly everything. Now here come the facts.

  1.   I learnt that Maui is a really strong man and he can do mostly anything 
  2.   Secondly I learnt that he is one of the most famous men in mythology
  3.   And last one is that he is actually interesting





3 comments:

  1. Hey Kensington , I've noticed that you've just started on the Summer Learning Journey . Good luck with the rest of the activities . I'd just like to say , I like the information you've given out to people to read . I like your second fact . And true , He is a famous man in mythology . Good luck with the rest of the journey. Take your time with those activities and make sure you understand them . Anyways , Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kensington,

    I see that you have now started the Summer Learning Journey my friend,I'm so happy for you.
    I would like to just say that you three interesting facts about Maui is really interesting plus you have did a great job on this blog and I hope your very proud of yourself.

    Good Luck on the Summer Learning Journey.
    Can't wait to see more blog post coming from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Kensington, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I look forward to reading your blog this summer.

    Keep up the good work!

    You have written some interesting facts about Maui.

    Could you tell me more about why you find Maui to be interesting?

    Why do you think he is so famous?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete