Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Wonder movie reflection

Related imageWonder Reflection Movie
Hello everyone room 9 my class and room 10 ( kiamanuanui ) went to the movies and we had a lot of fun. We are also supposed to make a diagram about whats the same and whats different.
What you enjoyed about this trip
Kensington - What I enjoyed at the movie was the fact that we got to take our own food with us in one bag, and I really liked it that we got to choose our own group's to go with.
Alone - What I enjoyed at the movie because at  was sad because everyone was mock him he’s face I was going to cry. And I like the end because everyone like him I was so happy.  

Your favourite part in the movie
Kensington - My favourite part in the movie was when Via said her speech inside the play it’s very great that Miranda gave her the part

Alone- My favourite part in the movie was the end because everyone like him.

What are the key things you could learn from this movie
Kenzington - I think the key things you can learn in this movie are that it does’nt matter if you look good on the outside but you have to be beautiful on inside and the outiside

Alone-I think the key things you can learn in this movie at is very sad because everyone was going to cry










No comments:

Post a Comment