Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Reading test

Image result for reading


Yesterday after technology I did a reading test.
In this reading test we had read an article and answer some questions. My articles name was called diamonds. I enjoyed reading this article because it showed me how important diamonds are
I think my next step in this is making sure that when I am reading this article I could look at clues or words before or after the question that is being asked. I learnt that diamonds are the most hardest natural metal on earth. But my question that I am asking is that is diamond a metal. I had done some research about and here's what I had

Diamond is not a metal in anyway its just an allotrope of carbon. It does not show any physical properties or chemical properties of metals like electrical conductivity, malleability, ductility,reaction with acids or salts etc. ... Diamond is a non-metal

I actually now know that diamonds are not the hardest substance on Earth but they are the hardest natural substance on Earth. The hardest substance is actually wurtzite boron nitride.



No comments:

Post a Comment