Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018


Image result for park
I am really excited about term 3 because It's really close to the end of the year and I am really happy that I am back at school with my friends and teachers

In the holidays I went to the park with my family and Graces family we had lots of fun and we got to play lots of games. Firstly we had a fun game of volleyball and kicks after that we all had lots of turns on the slide. Next we went on the flying fox and we took turns, we had a lot of fun and the thing is that there were a lot of people there, So it was more loud and fun.

For this term I am really looking forward for kiwisport . I am also looking forward for maths and I really want to be learning about decimals and fractions and also Measurements. I am also thinking of us doing basic facts competitions so we can see how fast we can so multiplicative questions and how we improve. I think my next step in this is learning how to state my strategy instead of just calling out the answer. My teacher also said we are going to be doing lots of writing and reading too but mostly maths.

I think on of my goals are working on my maths decimals, fractions and measurements and learning to explain my strategy fluently to my pairs and teachers. My next goal I think is to practice my writing and try to stay on one topic in each paragraph. My next goal will be a personal one and I think it is to respond kindly to others when they are talking to me.


Image result for Maths

Image result for readingImage result for writing

No comments:

Post a Comment