Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwisports

Kiwisports

Walt: reflect on what we did in kiwisport

On Monday we did kiwi sports, and for kiwisport we had boxing. Our instructors name is coach pax. She firstly told us the 3 commandments (rules) she had for us. The first one was discipline which was meaning to come to kiwisport lesson and never be late. The second commandment was Respect which was referring to always respecting others, yourself and teachers, and the last commandment was safety which was meaning to never use these movements to harm anybody.   

After that we played this game called knee tag which is when we had to use our punching gloves to tag each others knees and to try not to be tagged was to use the space we had to try get away from each other. when you get tagged the other person gets a point and they start all over again. 

After all of that we worked on our stances and our hitting. Which we jabs, jab cross and combo.

What I found challenging about this was playing the game knee tag, I found this challenging because how our partners were moving and blocking their knees most of the time. I enjoyed learning the different hitting moves in this activity. My next learning steps for this is to maybe put more effort in what I am doing so my teacher won't tell me to try harder


No comments:

Post a Comment