Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Maths Reflection


Maths Reflection

Walt: Play games to be able to connect with our maths.

Key things we are learning about

  • Decimals 
  • Multiplication 
  • Fractions
  • Division
Hello everyone I have been doing maths with my class and I have been playing maths games and I have been playing decimal games with my group. My group was playing a game when you have cards and you had to read them and pass them over to each other.

What I found challenging about this was trying to add all the decimals and see the right card to go to. What I enjoyed about this was how challenging it was. My next learning steps are working on my decimals and fractions more.
Image result for Maths

1 comment:

  1. kensington Nice images you got their and you put lots of images in each of the blogging too and in boxing you put a images of boxing that is amazing of you i would like to say I liked your work thanks.

    ReplyDelete