Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Natural Disasters - Cyclone

Natural disasters cyclones

Hello everyone today I have been working on finding a definition on cyclones. In my group was Lydia, Coralee and Suave. We were first given an article and we had to find all the key information and key ideas and put them all together. When we found all of them we had to sequence all of them. After we sequenced them we had to find all the key information in that and put it all together to make it shorter. It was really hard but we finally got through it. 

Image result for cyclones

What I found challenging about this was trying to find all right information and not information that was unnecessary. What I enjoyed about this was the new information about cyclones I learnt. I think my new learning steps are trying to learn all the different countries cyclones were in

No comments:

Post a Comment