Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Good morning

Good Morning - 12th March

2018
Good morning everyone! T1 W7 D1
Hello everyone me and my family have been getting
ready to go to school. We have been getting ready by
trying to wake/get up early and change. I really felt bad
because I woke up on 8:00 in the morning. So after
that I got up and I went change into my school uniform.
Image result for good morning
My brother haven't changer so they had to wait.
They had to change after we finished praying. I really
love praying in the morning because it always calms
me and my family down. After that I went and I helped
my mum with our lunch by putting it into the lunch boxes
and organising it into the right place, we didn't go with
our dad this time because he was about to be late to
work, when we left it was 9:00, maybe tomorrow we
could be more early.

No comments:

Post a Comment