Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tai Chi - Lesson 4#

Tai chi
Hello everyone I am here again and I am going to tell you about
it. One thing that I am proud of being able to do the
moves/instructions that Mr Gordon told(instruction) us.  I
encounter the struggle of keeping up with Mr Gordon by doing
all of the hard moves. Such as tiger push mountain, back stance,
krane and protect the heart. I met success when I came to tai
chi. Someone that could benefit something from this is someone
that is having a hard time in life or at home.
We went in our sharing circle again. Let me explain again that
the sharing circle is when
We played a game called tuning in. This game is when we had
to stand in front of our partners(My partner was Fe’ao) and put
our hands in front of each other and mover our hands together.
And when Mr Gordon says kombat we push each other.
This was a nice game.
Image result for tai chi

No comments:

Post a Comment