Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Kiwisport/Volleyball reflection

Image result for tennis
Volleyball/
Tennis
What I felt about volleyball was happiness because I really love how I had lots of fun playing with the ball and trying to hit it over the net right. The parts that I really liked were when we had turns playing team and team. What I didn't really like was when it was hard for me to do the bump and hit it over the net properly. I really need to work on hitting it hard enough to the other side. I learnt how to hit the volleyball properly. I'm not sure what we could do more in volleyball.
Image result for volleyball

What I felt about kiwisport was happiness because I really enjoyed playing with the other people that I got to play with. I really liked the parts when I was looking at them play and saying the points. I again need to work on my control when I'm hitting the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment